The cloud is here to stay and your Atlanta cloud services team at Phoenix Technologies understands how business can use cloud services combined with more traditional IT services to meet the business needs of Atlanta, Northern GA and area small and midsize businesses.
When other IT companies in Atlanta are steering you away from the cloud, your Atlanta consulting team will meet with you, offer recommendations and help with determining the correct solution.
Business in Atanta needs a trusted IT partner who understands the big picture when it comes to cloud services. There are many options available, but what is right and meets your business needs.
In today’s global economy, organizations of all sizes around Atlanta are having to collaborate and exchange information with colleagues down the street and joint venture partners on the other side of the globe. Most companies want to communicate rapidly, efficiently and using cloud services but beyond email are now in need.
Here are 10 reasons why Georgia business must look at cloud services:
- Improved partner and customer relations and retention
- Increased revenue and margin
- Improved order accuracy
- Faster time-to-market
- Greater competitive advantage
- Reduced costs and capital expenditures
- Increased operational efficiencies and reduced manual processes, allowing ways to move headcount to more strategic projects.
- Extended investments in legacy applications and systems
- Aligning IT with business goals
- Scalability and flexibility
Phoenix Technologies will help you decide what cloud-based technology solutions will benefit your Atlanta business. Call us today for a no obligation consultation on how cloud services can help.