Atlanta Technology Review
Book Your No Cost And No Obligation Atlanta IT Assessment Today
Not sure what your Atlanta business needs or unsure that your IT systems are streamlined or setup effectively?
Schedule a free technology assessment with your Atlanta IT consulting team at Phoenix Technologies today. Our network audit will help you understand the current state of your business network and show where your IT systems are setup correctly or where vulnerabilities may exist.
Let Phoenix check your information systems at no charge or obligation. You will receive a customized business technology report detailing opportunities to cut risk, lower costs, increase productivity and revenues, and how to end the headaches and hassles that sometimes come with business IT systems.
Your no cost and no obligation technology assessment will cover the following areas:
- Are your employees comfortable and as productive as they need to be with the business software they use each day?
- Do your employees know how to use the features found in many industry software solutions?
- How quickly do your new employees get up to speed with your business software?
- Do you take full advantage of best-of-breed software and hardware solutions that lead to increased efficiencies in your office?
- Do you execute information technology projects on time and on budget?
- How well do your systems allow for real-time data sharing, communication, and collaboration
- Is your web presence generating as much business as it could?
- Is your website found online using search terms that your customers use to find businesses like yours?
- Are you making the most of technology to communicate inexpensively and effectively with clients, prospects, and partners?
- How effectively do you use digital media solutions to promote your marketing message to prospects?
- Are you storing and using customer data in ways that increase loyalty and revenue?
SYSTEM EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY
- Are your systems optimized to minimize downtime?
- Do you have a disaster avoidance and data recovery plan?
- Does your technology offer you the least expensive, best solution for achieving your goals?
- Are your systems and networks configured properly for both current use and planned growth?
- Do you have an effective monitoring and maintenance program in place to uncover and potentially resolve costly problems before they arise?
- Are your operating systems running as efficiently as possible?
- Is your data vulnerable to external hackers?
- Are you systems “inoculated” from viruses and their consequences?
- Do you have a convenient, automatic back-up system in place to make sure that you won’t lose data if something goes wrong?
- Are you systems optimised to avoid crashes, data corruption or loss?
- How well prepared are you for a disaster such as electrical outages, fire or flood?
- How do you protect your data as employees come and go?
- How do you make sure that only authorised people have access to confidential information?
- Do your systems meet legal requirements around privacy, compliance and regulatory regulations (HIPAA/SOX and others)?
Not sure? At Phoenix we’ve got a better answer for you and your growing business. See what a free technology assessment can do for you.
Contact Us today using the form on the right of our website or email us today to book your no cost IT assessment.